“If you don’t pay appropriate attention to what has your attention, it will take more of your attention than it deserves.”
– David Allen, author of Getting Things Done
Hi, I'm Meagan
I’m a Certified Director of Operations and Vetted ClickUp Consultant. I help women-owned small businesses whose messy and disorganized systems are costing them money create simple, strategic systems that are easy to use in ClickUp.
I help my clients break down their big visions into focused, manageable tasks so that they can make a bigger impact while having more freedom and less fires.
I’ve helped hundreds of businesses (from record labels to large coaching practices to small medical centers) streamline their processes in ClickUp so that they can save time and work more efficiently.
I also use ClickUp to manage my own projects – from my children’s homeschooling to our home renovation projects. My friends refer to me as “the resourceful one” and frequently say “I’ll bet Meagan knows about that” – and, usually I do (or I can learn quickly!).
I’ve been featured as a ClickUp expert in various coaching programs, memberships, podcasts, and even on the ClickUp website!
With my expertise in operations and project management and my background in research and education, you can be sure that working with me will have your business running more smoothly so that you’ll have more time to spend on the money-making activities and being innovative in your field – and making more of an impact.
Operations aren’t your thing – but they’re definitely mine!
Fun Facts About Me
- I’m a homeschooling mother of three living in Pennsylvania – which means I have to be super organized and efficient to homeschool and run a business. People call me superwoman, but I just want my children to have the opportunity to pursue their passions.
- I’m from a super small town in NJ that had no traffic lights for about half my childhood. We eventually got a McDonald’s in town and it shut down.
- From a young age, I loved to learn about unique things. I wanted to be a meteorologist. I consider myself an infovore now and love to strategize about everything. What my family used to tease me about is now my superpower.
- I am a huge introvert but I’ve spoken to crowds of more than 1,200 people.
- I have a B.A. in International Relations and Political Science from a Top 50 University in the U.S. and an M.A. in European Studies which I earned studying abroad.
- I became bilingual in Turkish as an adult (see what I said about my love for learning?!) and spent 5 years living in Istanbul.
- I’ve never drank any kind of soda.
- Pickles shouldn’t even be a food.
I haven’t watched TV/Netflix in over 10 years and don’t miss it one bit.I recently started watch the Great British Baking Show with my family and love it.
- I don’t share photos on social media but I am a real person 🙂
New Leaf Digital's Values
Meagan is a frequent guest on podcasts and summits where she shares her knowledge on ClickUp, operations and tech for small online businesses, automations, second brains, and homeschooling.
Rocket Fuel 63 Visionary, 89 Integrator
Strengths Finder: learner | input | intellection | responsibility
I apply my love for planning and project management to every aspect of my life.
It’s what gets me (and my kids) up in the morning and literally what puts me to bed at night (I’m a stickler for nighttime routines).
And I’m always searching for ways to optimize that bedtime routine!